- Growing number of mouse model projects among academic and research institutions, generating revenue in the mouse model technology market; adoption of advanced genomic techniques to broaden the horizon
- CRISPR gene-editing technology boosting the development of CRISPR knockout mice, generating huge opportunities; North America to witness the lucrative avenues of using genomic techniques in rare and chronic diseases
WILMINGTON, Del., August 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The steady increase in drug discovery and chronic disease R&D has continually expanded the mouse model technology market Cut. Biotechnology companies have emerged as major users of genetically modified mouse models, and the segment is expected to account for a major market share of mouse model technologies over the forecast period. The global mouse model technology market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Recent trends in mouse model technologies market size indicate that with the introduction of emerging gene editing techniques, especially CRISPR/Cas9, companies have witnessed tremendous opportunities. The unmet need for effective therapies for infectious diseases, diabetes and oncology has spurred the commercialization of NOD SCID gamma mice, TMR analysts found. The emergence of mouse xenograft models to be used in human cancer therapeutic research is a notable example of this, which will boost the future prospects of the mouse model technology market.
With the intention of the healthcare industry to apply patient-specific therapies, personalized medicine is gaining momentum. This opens a new avenue for developing novel mouse models, thereby enriching the value chain of mouse model technology market players.
Get an exclusive sample PDF copy of Mouse Model Technology Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84893
Key Findings of the Mouse Model Technologies Market Research
- Increased number of mouse model projects for drug discovery and vaccine development: Investment in mouse model projects to study human diseases has steadily increased, thus driving the commercialization of products in the mouse model technology market. Their demands have increased, especially for drug discovery and vaccine development.
- The application of genome editing techniques underlies incredible market avenues: Advances in genome editing technologies and techniques are continuously enriching the value chain of mouse model technology market players. Advancements in CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genome editing have presented players with an incredible opportunity to increase their market share on mouse model technologies. CRISPR is widely used to create knockout mice due to the fact that CRISPR-based methods are less cumbersome and time-consuming than their predecessors.
- Companies are leveraging CRISPR knockout models to drive revenue gains: Over the years, the need for rapid availability of humanized mouse models in complex gene modeling projects has bolstered the prospects for new knockout mouse models. An example is the services for the C57BL/6 or BALB/c mouse models by Cyagen.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=84893
Mouse Model Technology Market: Key Drivers
- The prevalence of chronic diseases drives the need to advance biomedical research strategies. The increasing use of mouse models in modeling human diseases is propelling the advancement of mouse model technology market.
- The advent of CRISPR-based techniques and a host of advanced molecular genome editing technologies has created enormous opportunities. These techniques and technologies are successfully used to create genetically modified mouse models.
Mouse Model Technology Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a key share in the global mouse model technologies market in 2021. Huge research on gene editing technologies over the years and adoption of new genetic engineering techniques including CRISPR has generated flows substantial revenues in the regional market.
- Asia Pacific it is believed to be a lucrative market. Growth is fueled by investments in biomedical research and drug discovery projects. It should be noted that cutting-edge research on COVID-19 for the development of effective and safe vaccines and treatments has opened up unprecedented opportunities for actors in the Asia Pacific mouse model technology market.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84893
Mouse Model Technology Market: Competition Landscape
The key players in the mouse model technologies market are engaging in collaborations, forging partnerships and entering into joint ventures to gain share by the end of forecast period.
The presence of several global and regional players makes the competitive landscape quite fragmented. Key players include The Jackson Laboratory, Colombia UniversityUniversity of Bonn, Monash University, University of North Carolina, Yale School of MedicinePolyGene AG, Ozgene Pty Ltd., Merck KGaA, Gempharmatech, Cyagen Biosciences, Charles River Laboratories and BIOCYTOGEN.
Mouse Model Technology Market Segmentation
- CRISPR Knockout
- CRISPR Knockin
- Random inserts
- Wide and targeted insertions
- Modification of ES cells (homologous recombination)
- Final user
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Academic and research facilities
- Contract research and manufacturing organizations
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Last Health Care Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
animal genetics market: The global animal genetics market is expected to reach more than US$9.1 billion by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Soft Tissue Allograft Market: The Global Soft Tissue Allograft Market is Expected to Reach Over US$6.3 billion by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031.
PRP and PRF in the cosmetics market: The global market for PRP and PRF in cosmetics is expected to exceed US$483 million by 2031 with a CAGR of 12.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Fetal Bovine Serum Market: Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market Expected to Exceed the Value of US$1.6 billion by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2031.
cell culture market: The global cell culture market is expected to reach the value of US$27.6 billion by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 9% from 2021 to 2031.
Bioprocess Technology Market: Global Bioprocess Technology Market Expected to Reach Value of US$53.7 billion by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2031.
Medical Waste Management Market: The global medical waste management market is expected to reach the value of US$25.2 billion by the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2028.
Molecular diagnostics market: The global molecular diagnostics market is expected to reach the value of US$37.19 billion by the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 11.1% from 2021 to 2028.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United Statesprovides personalized research and consulting services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research