DBMR has added a new report titled Lab Automation Market whose analysis provides information that clearly puts the market in the center of attention and thus helps organizations to make better decisions. The Laboratory Automation Market report is a comprehensive statistical survey report that focuses on difficulties, market structures, openings, major impulses, emerging patterns and fierce industry scene. The report integrates essential, auxiliary and advanced data about the global market regarding the status, models, size, supply, development, and parts in the period from 2021 to 2028. It conducts the in-depth and serious examination for provide better market experiences. This statistical survey report carries out a comprehensive survey of the profiles of the major market players which gives a ruthless scene. This ratio is one of the key variables used to deal with the seriousness of competitors.
The Laboratory Automation Market report gives a description of the total study of the market with contributions from industry specialists. The following perspectives are considered when defining this global report and incorporate market type, association size, on-site accessibility, end customer association type, and accessibility across regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. This industry report’s review surveys help assess a few important limitations that can be referenced as an interest in a growing industry, achieving another item, and expanding the slice of the pie. . The top Laboratory Automation Market The statistical survey exam obviously unites a huge shopping center with the concentration.
Global Laboratory Automation Market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of $ 5.3 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of $ 8.4 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8%. The next market report contains data for the historical year 2017, 2016, the calculation base year is 2018, and the forecast period is 2019-2026.
Get a sample report + all related charts and graphs (with COVID 19 analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Key Market Competitors: Global Laboratory Automation Market
Some of the major players in the global laboratory automation market are Beckman Coulter, Inc., Tecan Trading AG., Perkinelmer, Inc., Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Qiagen, F. Hoffmann -La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Hamilton Company., Abbott, Aurora Biomed Inc ,, BD, BioTek Instruments, Inc ,, Brooks Automation, Inc., Cerner Corporation, BiomÃ©rieux SA, Eppendorf AG, LabVantage Solutions, Inc, LabWare, between others
Global Laboratory Automation Market by Equipment (Automated Liquid Handlers, Automated Plate Manipulators, Robotic Arm, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems), Software (Laboratory Information Management System, Laboratory Information System, chromatography data system, electronic laboratory notebook, scientific data management system), Analyzer (biochemistry analyzers, immuno-based analyzers, hematology analyzers), application (drug discovery, genomics, proteomics, protein engineering, bioanalysis, analytical chemistry, systems biology, clinical diagnostics, freeze drying), end user (biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, hospitals, research institutes, academics, private laboratories), geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific , Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2026
Market Definition: Global Laboratory Automation Market
Laboratory automation is the process in which sample processing equipment is used to perform clinical research. The laboratory automation process is carried out to develop new technologies, increase productivity and reduce time cycles.
Competitive Analysis: Global Laboratory Automation Market
The global laboratory automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, extensions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprint in this market. Marlet. The report includes the market share of the laboratory automation market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
- Increased adoption of miniaturization process resulting in low cost of reagents and high productivity
- Increased government funding for the development of biotechnology research and drug discovery
- Increase drug discovery and clinical diagnostics
- High initial investments
- Compatibility and portability issues resulting in reduced adoption of lab automation in small labs
Grab your report with an impressive 30% discount! Please click here @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Laboratory Automation Market
- Liquid manipulators
- Automated plate manipulators
- Robotic arm
- Automated storage
- Recovery systems
- Management system
- Laboratory information system
- Chromatography data system
- Electronic laboratory notebook
- Scientific data management system
- Biochemistry analyzers
- Immuno-based analyzers
- Segments of hematology analyzers
- Drug discovery
- High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- Adme screening
- Weighing and dissolution of compounds
- Compound management
- Protein engineering
- Biological analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
- System biology
- Clinical diagnosis
- Sample preparation
By end user
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Research institutions
- Private laboratories.
Key developments in the market:
- In May 2019, the Labstep announced it was bringing the Internet of Things to lab researchers. This will help save the data automatically which can be used for further analysis.
- In May 2019, Beckman Coulter, a global leader in clinical diagnostics, obtained European CE Mark and Chinese Food and Drug Administration approval for the DxA 5000 Total Laboratory Automation Solution. DxA 5000 will help improve dramatically laboratory efficiency.
For more information, get a FREE detailed table of contents @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&pm
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future outlook of the global laboratory automation market in developed and emerging markets
- The segment which is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions / countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies used by major market players
Customization of the report:
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All products covered in the marketplace, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may result in little or no additional costs (depending on the customization)
Thanks for reading this article, you may also get section by chapter or report version by region like North America, Europe or Asia.
About the Data Bridges Market Research:
An absolute way to predict what the future holds is to understand the trend today!
Data Bridge has established itself as an unconventional, neoteric market research and consulting company with an unprecedented level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to finding the best market opportunities and promoting effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Market research on data bridges
United States: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong-Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com